|Club or setting:||Butterflies and Bugs ltd|
|Hours:||4.25 hours per day, days per week.|
|Salary:||From £8.50 per hour depending on qualifications|
|Closing date:||21 January 2016|
- Run all aspects of the club if the manager is absent
- Provide quality childcare within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures
- Assist with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
- Providing comprehensive care for the children including collecting them from school and delivering them safely to parents or carers.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
- Administering first aid when necessary.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
- Deal with club administration
- Facilitating good communication with all members of the organisation, parents, schools and childcare and play related agencies.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Keeping the work environment healthy, safe and secure.
- Update policies and procedures when needed.
- Send invoices and keep accounts up to date using spreadsheets (Excel)
Please send your CV to Butterfliesandbugs@aol.com
Date posted: 6 January 2016