|Club or setting:||Camp Xplode|
|Hours:||8 hours per day, 5 days per week|
|Job title:||Senior Room Leader|
|Closing date:||28 February 2016|
Camp Xplode is a leading provider of out of school club childcare for school children aged between 3 and 16yrs. We are currently looking for a Senior Room Leader to work within one of our fantastic Breakfast and After School Clubs at Gateways School, Harewood, Leeds.
The After School Club runs from Monday to Friday 7:30 till 9:00 and 15:00 till 18:30. Administrational duties will be completed between 9:00 and 12:30.
The role of the Senior Room Leader is to manage and support all staff, resources and processes to ensure the smooth running of a Future Ed site (over 40 children) and all of its programmes. This role is paramount to the success of the club as you have overall responsibility on a day to day basis. Reporting directly to the site manager, we are looking for the following:
- Managerial experience
- Experience of working with 3 to 16 year olds desirable
- Competent in using IT to support play and club administration
- Understanding the varied needs of children and their families
- Understanding the issues involved in the delivery of quality play care
- Understanding the issues of equal opportunities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and have demonstrative leadership skills
- Sound judgement and common sense
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to continued development of self, staff and provision offered.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable, hardworking and most importantly willing to have fun and enjoy working with children. You will be fully supported in your role by an established provider of out of school care. In addition to excellent rates of pay, Future Ed also invest in our staff training and development.
Future Ed ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We also follow safer recruiting practices and therefore ask all candidates to forward your CV to email@example.com