|Club or setting:||Bizz-E-Kidz CIC|
|Hours:||5 hours per day, 5 days per week term-time only|
|Job title:||Junior/Senior SEN Care and Activities Practitioner|
|Closing date:||6 April 2016|
Bizz-E-Kidz CIC are a Croydon based Community Interest Company delivering a variety of high quality play sessions in a range of settings.
Our aim is to reconnect children and their families, provide high quality play environments and facilitate sessions that directly provide a positive addition in conjunction with their current education, health and care plans or statement of special education needs.
We are looking for the right people to help promote our ethos and provide a safe and quality environment for our clients.
We are looking for people who:
- Are able to plan and set up an interesting, inclusive and dynamic play environment
- Are equally happy working indoors as they are outdoors
- Have high attention to detail including site safety/security and dynamic risk assessment and record keeping
- Are reflective practitioners
- To serve refreshments/hot food and assist with eating as and when needed
- To be responsible for the health, safety, conduct and wellbeing of those within your care
Key External Contacts
- Activity Providers
Key Internal Contacts
- Supervisor/line manager
- Teaching and support staff
This role is 25 hours per week Monday – Friday 3pm – 8pm, term time only
Flexibility will be considered to suit availability.
Roles will be available during school holiday periods and preference will be given to current employees.