|Club or setting:||Stapleford Out of School Club|
|Hours:||2.45 - 6.16pm, 5 days per week. Term-time only|
|Salary:||Competitive salary and excellent access to training and development|
|Closing date:||24 January 2017|
We have a vacancy for a Playworker in our thriving out of school club.
Our Ofsted-registered setting is fun, active and delivered to the highest standard. Children learn the benefits and enjoyment of exercise, healthy living and team play.
We are looking for someone to join our small team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for working with children, and a clear understanding of how excellent out-of-school provision benefits families and communities
- Experience of working with children, ideally within an out of school club setting
- Level 2 or 3 qualification, first aid, food hygiene, child protection, health and safety and other relevant training is an advantage, but a generous training budget is available to complete any gaps
- A caring nature, a positive outlook and bags of enthusiasm are essential!
- Candidates will need an enhanced DBS clearance before starting the role.
For further information and to download a copy of our application form, please visit our website http://www.stapleford-oosc.org.uk/job-vacancies/.
If you would like to visit the club, or for further information, please contact the club chair, Rebecca Trigg firstname.lastname@example.org