|Club or setting:||Warren Park Kids Club|
|Location:||Warren Park Primary, Havant|
|Hours:||3.00 - 6.00pm, 5 days per week. Term-time only|
|Job title:||Out of School Club Deputy Leader|
|Salary:||£19,650 full time equivalent (£10.19 per hour)|
|Closing date:||6 February 2017|
Warren Park Kids Club is currently looking for an energetic, caring and confident Deputy Leader to support the Club Leader with the running of our successful after school club and playscheme. The Deputy will assist the Club Leader with the management and operation of the Kids Club for our children, ensuring that they can develop personally, socially and educationally in a safe, caring and challenging environment. He/She will deputise as Leader on the days that the Club Leader is not present. The successful candidate will have experience of working with children aged 4 - 11, hold a valid first aid certificate and a safeguarding (children) qualification, or be prepared to attend these courses with immediate effect. An NVQ2/3 in childcare or similar is essential. A Food Hygiene certificate is also desirable.
The role includes:
• Supervising the children to ensure their safety at all times
• Engaging the children in play
• Setting up activities for the children to take part in
• Managing a team of Play Workers to ensure they are adhering to the school's policies and procedures
• Meeting and greeting parents and carers, and dealing with any queries
• Administering basic first aid when required and being aware of any medical conditions of children in attendance
• Assisting with the preparation of food for the children.
Please come into the school office to pick up an application form and a job description or download one from the website: www.warrenpark.hants.sch.uk
Visits to the school are very welcome.
Warren Park Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.