Members of 4Children are welcome at the Out of School Alliance. Come on in and make yourselves at home!
Why join OOSA?
The Out of School Alliance (OOSA) is here to make life easier for providers of out of school clubs. As a member of OOSA you will enjoy loads of benefits, including:
- 15% discount on club insurance with Morton Michel
- Monthly e-newsletter with updates on any changes from DfE, Ofsted, DBS, HMRC etc, as well as new downloads, topical tips and special offers
- Online forum so that you can chat with other experienced providers of out of school clubs
- Library of 130+ activity factsheets, all tried and tested on real live children in out of school club settings
- Library of 100+ example documents (policies, procedures, forms etc)
- 20% discount on any purchase of our template packs
- Discounts on products and services from a range of suppliers (training courses, software, resources, equipment, etc)
For a full list of all of our benefits, see our Why join OOSA page.
How to join OOSA
Joining OOSA is quick and easy. Just click on Join today and register your details, and then pay by debit or credit card on the following payment page. Your membership will be activated right away. (You can also pay by BACS, cheque or invoice but this takes a little longer.)
If you have any questions about joining the Out of School Alliance, don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.