|Club or setting:||The Kidsclub Company Ltd|
|Hours:||Up to 5 hours per day, 3 - 5 days per week; job share available; |
term time only but additional holiday club hours at another local setting if desired
|Salary:||Unqualified: minimum wage; Level 2: £9.00 per hour; Level 3: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour|
|Closing date:||14 February 2020|
You must be a strong team player with the skills and ability to build positive relationships with colleagues, children and parents.
The main requirements for the role are enthusiasm, fun, kindness, and patience. If you have qualifications and experience that is a bonus but not essential as we can help you to develop a professional portfolio if you wish.
Hours and range of duties:
Breakfast club (7.30-9am)
After school club (2.45-6pm) at least three sessions per week for job share.
- Preparing and clearing away breakfast and afternoon snacks.
- Carrying out simple cooking activities demonstarting good hygiene and healthy life styles.
- Preparing and devising craft activities, listening to the children’s ideas and input.
- Arranging creative role play sessions
- Supervising sports and outdoor play whilst remaining safe but fun.
- Creating quizzes and competitions to stimulate bright minds.
- Reading stories, helping children to relax after a busy day at school
- Encouraging musical activities and instrument practice
- Inclusive adult-led group games
- Interacting with the children and families and building good relationships
- Care and supervision of children
- Encouraging children to build positives friendships
The main person specifications for the role are enthusiasm, fun, kindness, patience and to be a good role model. If you have qualifications and experience that is a bonus but not essential as we can help you to develop a professional portfolio if you wish.
All satff will be expected to have a DBS check carried out in accordance with our Safeguarding Policy.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 01372376711.