|Club or setting:||Julia & Sylvia's Wrap Around Care|
|Hours:||Up to 5 hours per day, 4 days per week; term-time only|
|Salary:||Unqualified £8.50, qualified up to £10.00|
|Closing date:||30 November 2019|
Playworker required to work Monday to Thursday – 7.15am to 9.00am then 3.15pm to 6.00pm.
Assisting with the day to day running of the club providing quality care with the framework set by our clubs policies and procedures. See below for an overview of our job description
- Assist with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe caring environment. Setting up planned activities both indoor and outdoor.
- Assisting children at meal times and encourage healthy eating.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
- Interacting with children at play time and activities.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
- Reading with children in a group or individually.
- Collecting and taking children to their class safely.
- Observing children and helping them when necessary.
- Supporting management when required.
- Keeping the work environment healthy, safe and secure.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- good communication with all members of the organisation, parents and school.
- Finally keeping children safe at all times.