|Club or setting:||Casa Clubs|
|Hours:||3 hours per day, 5 days per week, term time only|
|Job title:||Team Leader|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.50 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 December 2019|
Are you looking for a new challenge in childcare, in a supported, fun and friendly environment?
Do you want to make a difference, inspire and create an engaging and fun experience for the children you are working with?
Casa Clubs have been running for over 13 years, offering breakfast, after school and holiday clubs in Surrey and Hampshire to children aged 4-12 years.
Casa Clubs are recruiting for a Team Leader for our after school club in Farnham, Surrey GU9 8BQ.
• Monday to Friday 3pm-6pm (Term time)
• Option to work at our holiday clubs out of term time
• £9.00 - 10.50 per hour
• You will be responsible for day to day running of the after school club
• Lead and motivate a small team
• Provide a fun, safe and stimulating environment for the children in your care aged 4-12 years
• Helping the children learn through play, offering the opportunity to grow and become independent and most importantly making sure they are having fun!
• Speaking with parents and handover of children during collection time and dealing with any queries or questions
• Completion of daily required administration tasks
• To undertake staff reviews and lead staff meetings
You must be:
• Confident, friendly, approachable and a people person that is able to think on their feet
• A strong multi tasker with the ability to manage time efficiently
• Strong leader with management experience, ideally in a childcare based setting
• Be able to lead a small team confidently
• Be able to put our policies and procedures in to working practice
• Able to use technology efficiently
• Driver with a car
• Qualified to Level 3 in Childcare, Play work or another relevant qualification an advantage but not essential
• Full training provided and you will shadow an experienced team leader during your training period.
• You will be trained in all aspects of running the after school club including, activity delivery, staff management, policies and procedures, paperwork, EYFS System and much more.
• A mixture of online and classroom based training required for this role
• We offer the opportunity to gain recognized qualifications in the Play Work Sector
We offer holiday pay and pensions.
Full training, continuous development and an opportunity to gain a recognized qualification in the Play Work field.
A fun rewarding role where you can make a difference.
We also offer great staff socials throughout the year.
Apply now to join our fun, enthusiastic team! Please send your CV to Natasha@casaclubs.co.uk
This company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Due to safer recruitment practices we ask all applicants to complete our application form once short listed. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full enhanced DBS check.
For more information: www.casaclubs.co.uk