The members' newsletter is sent via email to all OOSA subscribers at the beginning of each month.
About the newsletter
Each issue of the newsletter contains:
- the latest news on any legislation or government consultation that affects out of school clubs, including updates from Ofsted, Department for Education, the Disclosure and Barring Service, and HMRC
- advice and tips on running your club
- specific guidance on Ofsted-related issues
- special offers and competitions
- new activity ideas to try out with the children at your club
- reviews of products or services that are relevant to out of school clubs
In addition we frequently offer new template documentation, such as forms and policies, for you to download for free.
If you have not received your copy of the newsletter, let us know by emailing email@example.com and we'll ensure that you are added to the mailing list.
Not yet a member?
If you are not yet a member but would like to see what each month's newsletter typically contains, you can take a sneak peek at the February 2015 issue. Don't forget that you can join the Out of School Alliance today and access all the most recent issues straightaway.