It is very straightforward to advertise your playwork job vacancy on the OOSA Jobs Service.
- Download the Job Service Booking Form.
- Complete the form in Word, and email the completed form back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use a separate form for each vacancy, and make sure that you include a closing date for each vacancy.
- If payment is required, calculate your fee and send a BACS payment or cheque for the appropriate amount.
- To pay by BACS, contact us via email for our bank details.
- To pay by cheque, please post it to: Out of School Alliance LLP, 35 Tothill Road, Swaffham Prior, Cambridge CB25 0JX. Please enclose a print-out of the first sheet of the booking form for each vacancy with your cheque so that we can match up your payment with the correct job advert.
We will prepare the job advert and make it live on the OOSA Jobs Service as soon as we receive your payment. If you are an OOSA member claiming your FREE job posting, we will publish the job advert immediately. By default, the job advert will remain on the OOSA Jobs Service for one calendar month.
Non-members: The standard rate for placing a job vacancy on the OOSA Jobs Service is £30.00 per job per month (or part of month).
OOSA members: OOSA members can advertise one job for one month FOR FREE in each subscription year. All subsequent job adverts will be charged at the special members' rate of £10.00 per job per month (or part of month).
Only vacancies relevant to the out of school club and playwork sector will be accepted for publication on the OOSA Jobs Service.
Each job vacancy will be published on the site for one month and will then be removed unless you explicitly renew it by sending us an email and the appropriate fee for the additional month. You can ask for your job advert to be removed at any time by sending a request to email@example.com.
The listing fee covers the cost of publishing the job advert on the OOSA Jobs Service. There is no reduction in the fee or refund if the job is listed for less than one month.
We reserve the right to change these rates and terms at any time.