Membership of the Out of School Alliance (OOSA) costs just £55.00 per year and returning members are offered a discount. You can join online today and start enjoying the benefits of membership right away.
When you join OOSA you benefit from a wide range of member-only services, all designed to make your time (and money) go further. These include*:
- Monthly newsletter with the latest news and events relevant to the out of school club sector, plus special offers, topical activity ideas, and practical tips
- Comprehensive library of example documents, including forms, policies and procedures, necessary for an out of school setting
- Discounted insurance specially designed for out of school clubs, from the childcare insurance experts Morton Michel
- Discount on all OOSA template products including our popular Start-Up Pack and GDPR for OSCs Pack
- In-depth articles containing practical advice on running your business, such as marketing ideas, holiday entitlement, statutory sick pay, and how to prepare for your Ofsted inspection
- OOSA Club Database invoicing and management product available exclusively for OOSA members
- OOSA Vetting Scheme enables owners of out of school clubs to obtain an enhanced DBS check
- iPAL club management software at a 20% discount, MagicBooking at 20% off, KidsClub HQ at 20% off and Childcare Online Booking system at 25% off
- Child protection training and support from SAFE CIC at an exclusive 48% discount
- Discounts from other organisations, including Magic Whiteboards, Muddy Puddles, CPD Online College, Creative Steps magazine, Inspired Children, Sprouts Training, Creation Station, Kid-Eco, and many more
- Club Chat online forum for you to swap tips and ideas with other providers of out of school care
- OOSA Jobs Service to advertise your playwork vacancies
- Library containing hundreds of activity factsheets plus sample activity plans to help make your session planning simpler
Join OOSA now and start enoying the benefits of membership right away.
We also offer discounted group membership rates for local authorities. See our Local Authority Membership Scheme for more information.
* We reserve the right to modify the member benefits from time to time and without notice.