Reporting injuries and accidents to Ofsted

Many providers are unsure about when they need to report accidents or injuries at their club, and which organisations they need to report to. In this article we summarise what types of incident need to be reported and whether they should be reported to Ofsted, HSE (under RIDDOR), or child protection agencies.

Access to this article is restricted to OOSA members. To read it, please log in.

If you are not yet an OOSA member you can sign-up today and start enjoying the benefits of membership right away.