PHV licensing for out of school clubs

This article explains why you don't need to be licensed as a taxi company (ie: as a PHV operator) in order to transport children to your out of school club.

Access to the article is restricted to OOSA members. Please use the log-in box at the top of the page to sign in. If you have not yet joined OOSA you can sign-up today and start enjoying the benefits of membership right away.