Welcome to the January 2022 Newsletter from Out of School Alliance
- OOSA UPDATE: Happy New Year from all of us at Out of School Alliance!
- OUR SECTOR SURVEY: Out of School Alliance have conducted surveys over the last 18 months to assess the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the out of school sector.
- DfE COVID 19 GUIDANCE FOR ENGLAND: The first amendment to the operating guidance for the new year was released on 2nd January 2022
- OOSA FORUM UPDATE: Our next OOSA Forum is on 17th January 2022 at 10am
- CHILDCARE IN THE NEWS: Changes in the shadow education team in the Labour party reshuffle
- TWO THINGS TO DO RIGHT NOW: Plan your supervision and appraisal activity now, Refresh your cultural diversity, inclusion and British values resources
- OFSTED NEWS: Ofsted have confirmed that they will be offering providers the opportunity to defer their inspection if they are facing significant operational constraints due to Covid-19
- TRAINING NEWS: Set For Success in 2022
- EVENTS NEWS: The National Playwork Conference will be back in person from 2022!
- RESOURCES: Essential Skills for Managers of Child-Centred Settings
- ACTIVITY IDEAS: We’ve a children’s guide to making Chinese Lanterns for you this month
To read the contents of the newsletter you need to be a member. Please log in using the link at the top of the page.